konnekt! language solutions provides professional translations from the source languages of German and Dutch into the target language of English, using either UK or US spelling and grammar conventions.
Siân can help with both German and Dutch to English translations of a wide range of content types, including:
- Commercial and corporate texts: customer/staff newsletters and magazines, internal company information, website content, recruitment and other HR content, financial and annual reports, corporate responsibility reports.
- Marketing content: technical/industrial products, tourism and travel, financial services.
- General technical and automotive texts: a wide range of technical content, including consumer electronics and medical technology, as well as agricultural and industrial content.
Michaël works from Dutch and specialises in:
- Legal content including contracts, deeds, conveyancing documents and insurance policies.
- Marketing material and creative content.
- Political content including academic writing, websites and blogs.
If the content that you’d like translating isn’t mentioned in the list above, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We always check that the content type falls within our areas of expertise before agreeing to complete a project, so you can rest assured that your translation is in safe hands. And if we can’t help, we may be able to point you in the direction of a specialist colleague who can.
In addition to translating, Siân reviews translations that have already been completed by other translators and edits them to suggest improvements. Review is an important part of the translation process and a review stage is an opportunity to ensure that the translation is completely free of errors and mistranslations, and that it conveys the right message in the right way. She can also provide you with detailed quality feedback on the translation if required.